A super sweet Julia Sweater in Nosh fabric

10:52 AM

Good morning everyone,

My friend Marte of Compagnie M was so kind to give me a copy of the Julia Sweater pattern during the Paris Sew Social weekend, but during summertime I was too distracted by summer dresses to think about sweaters. Now the weather is getting colder, so I've decided to give this pattern a try with some beautiful new Nosh fabrics. New pattern, new fabric. I'm a lucky girl.


This Nosh sweater cotton is super soft and stretchy. This pattern required at least 40-50% stretch, so they worked perfectly together. I've sewn a size four, which is a bit roomy for my tiny girl, but at least I'm sure she will be able to wear this sweater the whole winter. As always, Compagnie M's patterns are super professional and well explained. I've sewn this sweater in a couple of hours with my serger, it's maybe one of my quickest sewing projects ever.


I've used some striped jersey, always from Nosh, to underline the collar and the tunnel pockets.


I had enough striped jersey to sew a quick pair of leggings. Diagonal stripes are so fun! I love this color combo. My daughter looks like a sugar candy in it!
Nosh sent me these fabric samples to try, and, honestly, I find the quality of their fabrics amazing, I totally recommend them If you're looking for good, organic jersey or sweater fabric with a soft touch and great stretch!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest

Subscribe